100% Buyer Protection. No Questions Asked Return Policy

Shopping Categories

JEWRIA LAUNCHING BONANZA

Special Offer

Fund Total Business Get Price
Or    ON TOTAL BUSINESS OF 60,000 B.V FROM YOUR TEAM YOU GET BANGKOK TOUR OR MINI LAPTOP

24K
ON TOTAL BUSINESS OF 1,25,000 B.V FROM YOUR TEAM YOU GET 12 GM GOLD

Bike
ON TOTAL BUSINESS OF 2,50,000 B.V FROM YOUR TEAM YOU GET BRAND NEW PASSION PRO BIKE.

25GM
ON TOTAL BUSINESS OF 5,00,000 B.V FROM YOUR TEAM YOU GET 25 GM GOLD

Renault Kwid
On Total Business Of 25,00,000 BV From Your Team You Get Renault Kwid (Ex- Showroom Cost)

Terms & Conditions

Jewria Launching Bonaza Period will be from 15th June to 31st July 2018.

Minimum Business of 40% B.V is Required from 1 Leg & Remaining Business of 60% B.V will be Considered from all Other Legs.

Income

Minimum Business of 40% B.V is Required from 1 Leg & Remaining Business of 60% B.V
will be Considered from all Other Legs.

Amazing Business Opportunity

When you sponsor someone in our innovative system to purchase a package, the referral process continues and you are entitled to earn as per the following chart.

  • Minimum Shopping 5000/- Rs in Jewria.com & avail unbelievable benefits.
  • Use upto 25% J.C Wallet for shopping at jewria.com.
  • Use 75% I-Wallet / Netbanking for shopping at jewria.com.
  • Get the gift of Cryptotoken worth of your own BV in your Cryptoinbox id absolutely free.
  • You can purchase any product worth of Rupees 5000/- from our Vast Range of Multiple Product.
Refer

All the Bonus & Bonaza will be distributed on total BV generated by the shopping minimum rupees 5000/- in jewria.com.

Referral Bonus

Get 20% BV as a Referral Bonus on every new Direct Referral.

Leadership

Leadership Bonus will be distributed in team upto 100 level.

Level Percentage(%)
2nd 5% BV
3rd 4% BV
4th 3% BV
6th 2% BV
5th 2% BV
7th to 15th 1% BV
16th to 25th 0.50% BV
26th to 50th 0.20% BV
51th to 100th 0.10% BV

Total Distribution

40% BV

Royality

  • Royalty Bonus will be Distributed on Total Monthly BV (Business Volume) Turnover of company.
  • Royalty Bonus period 1st to 30th / 31th of every month.
  • Royalty Bonus will be Distributed on 7th of every month Starting from 7th Aug 2018.
Level Percentage(%)
6th 5% BV
8th 4% BV
10th 3% BV
12th 2% BV
14th 1% BV
Income

Minimum Business of 40% B.V is Required from 1 Leg & Remaining Business of 60% B.V will be Considered from all Other Legs.

Achievement Fund

  • Achievement Fund will be Distributed on Total Monthly BV (Business Volume) Turnover of company.
  • Achievement Fund period 1st to 30th / 31th of every month.
  • Royalty BonusAchievement Fund will be Distributed on 10th of every month Starting from 10th Aug 2018.
Fund Percentage(%) Achievement Total Team Business

Bike
5% BV 60,000/- 5,00,000 B.V

Car
4% BV 5,00,000/- 20,00,000 B.V

House
3% BV 20,00,000/- 75,00,000 B.V

Director
2% BV 40,00,000/- 1,50,00,000 B.V

Chairman
1% BV 75,00,000/- 3,00,00,000 B.V
Income

Minimum Business of 40% B.V is Required from 1 Leg & Remaining Business of 60% B.V will be Considered from all Other Legs.

Secure Payments

Payment with credit and debit cards is 100% Secured with Us.

Track Your Order

Easily track the journey of your order.

Easy & Free Return

For us Customer satisfaction is on top. No Question asked in return.

Support Center

Need help? You can also talk to us on 022 4220 4220

Check
Registration Submitted Successfully !

Welcome To Jewria

Thank You